MCRCC Staff and Volunteers are passionate about advocating for all victims and survivors of sexual assault and child sexual abuse. MCRCC works with local schools, universities, and organizations to prevent sexual violence in our community though education. An essential part of this work is spreading awareness about sexual violence. MCRCC Staff, Volunteers, and Board Members collaborate with partners throughout the community to end sexual violence.
Click here to give to MCRCC through the Monterey County Gives campaign from November 7 - December 31, 2019, and help us gain additional matching funds! If you prefer to mail in your donation through MC Gives, you can use this form.
- $15 enables a crisis line call from someone in need to talk to MCRCC staff and advocates.
- $50 teaches a classroom of elementary school students the skills they need to stay safe.
- $100 supports MCRCC to train law enforcement on working with sexual assault survivors.
- $500 sponsors 5 days of gender stereotypes and media literacy presentations in a Monterey County high school reaching hundreds of students.
- $1,000 provides 3 months of counseling for one survivor OR 10 weeks of group therapy for 8 survivors with our licensed therapists.
- $5,000 supplies a change of clothing, journals, and snacks for 100 survivors after a forensic medical exam.
- $10,000 funds a My Life or My Strength sexual violence prevention club at a Monterey County high school for one full school year.
Any amount you give goes directly towards preventing sexual assault and supporting survivors. Currently, California spends only $45,000 on approximately 35,000 new survivors each year. That is less than $1.50 per survivor.
MCRCC is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization (EIN/tax ID number: 94-2389889). Your gifts are fully tax-deductible to the extent allowable by law.